2011 Seismic Hiner Class/Webinar

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctmask

Reaction score
Hi

Has anybody taken the 2011 seismic hiner class(live or webinar) and one of his earlier class (offered in or before 2010).

How different is the class.

Thanks

Hi
Has anybody taken the 2011 seismic hiner class(live or webinar) and one of his earlier class (offered in or before 2010).

Thanks
I'm taking it right now. The Seismic Exam is based on the 2009 IBC or 2010 CBC. The previous version of the test was based on the 2006 IBC. That's what is different from the previous classes.

As a repeat taker of the Seismic Exam, I have found his review to be very helpful for my test preparation. I highly recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Thanks
I'm taking it right now. The Seismic Exam is based on the 2009 IBC or 2010 CBC. The previous version of the test was based on the 2006 IBC. That's what is different from the previous classes.

As a repeat taker of the Seismic Exam, I have found his review to be very helpful for my test preparation. I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the info....

Is there any change in the handouts also that he gives out in the class?????

Back