2001 and 2008 Mechanical Sample Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navyasw02

Reaction score
Where can one get the 2001 and 2008 Mechanical Sample Exams that everyone is talking about on here? All I see on NCEES.org is a PE Mechanical Sample Questions and Study Book. Thanks for the help!

Where can one get the 2001 and 2008 Mechanical Sample Exams that everyone is talking about on here? All I see on NCEES.org is a PE Mechanical Sample Questions and Study Book. Thanks for the help!
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
The 2008 NCEES exam is what you are seeing on their website as the PE Mechanical Sample Questions/Study book. The 2001 is only available through ebay/amazon/etc.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
The 2008 NCEES exam is what you are seeing on their website as the PE Mechanical Sample Questions/Study book. The 2001 is only available through ebay/amazon/etc.

Found the 2008, but cant find the 2001 anywhere. Anybody got one to sell?

Back