20 years ago...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......the ninth grade for me, my most memorable moments, playing well on the freshman basketball team, getting "promoted to JV" getting my ass handed to me for the rest of the season, but I started dating one of the Stat Girls, she was 16 and had a Diesel Rabbit and was one of those fast girls my mother never warned me about. Good times.

I was 16 and sadly, most of those days are but a blurr to me now. I remember a 1977 Mercury Monarch was my first car and it had a tooth off the flywheel so the starter would screw up / get screwed up quite a bit and the starter was a B&^#* to change out.

I was a little akward in my teens, so high school wasn't really my cup of tea. Only a couple years away from my 20 year class reunion. That's an odd thing to think about.

DV - I'm impressed that you can remember the date. Either you have a wicked sharp memory, or that experience left quite an impression on you!!!

I don't really remember much. I was 7 years old in the 3rd grade at Tinc Road Elementary School in New Jersey. I think I got into my first fight in recess that year. Mainly involved putting someone in a headlock (later we became really good friends). I had to sit in the principles office for what seemed to be an eternity until my mom showed up. I got grounded for a week. I remember throwing sand at girls and chasing them in recess. Also, I think I got a Nintendo around that time, my favorite game was Contra.

Another random thing I remember. Another boy had drank 3 chocolate milks during lunch and wound up puking all over himself in the middle of class. I hate milk.

20 years ago, I was (presumably) using the big boy potty.

Latest posts

Back