15K, baby!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I broke my thumb last night during the softball game. Not fun at all.

well htat beets me breaknigni my ring fingere in jv balll in school. i dontns feels so lame anow thanks

Really disappointed that the quality spam that I have come to know and love just isn't here ....

Where's the love?!!

Really dont want to clean around the house, but know it needs to be done.

Hmmm ... I have made a pretty good waste of a day ... but I also needed it.

Only worked 4 hours today. It's almost like a day off. I think I'm going to go get ice cream with the family in a few minutes.

Been a lazy day so far, which means my wife will be pissed when she gets home...

and the other one of us knew the cop... I seriously can't believe she asked if my fence was fixed and why I was in such a hurry... when I told her she just said, turn your radio down, I'll see you next time you call us...wth?!?!?

Yep, wife was pissed. Dispite the fact the rest of the house was cleaned up (including the garage so she could park inside again), she was mad there were still dishes in the sink. Her argument: "I asked you to do the dishes yesterday."

I was in a no-win there. If I had done the dishes, the rest of the house would have been trashed, and she would be mad. Oh well.

Other than the wife being pissed for not doing the dishes, it was a good weekend.

Between the time I left work Friday afternoon until Sunday evening, I managed to break my thumb, watch my daughter go through dance rehearsals, have a block party with the neighbors, got drunk, had the cops called on us, almost got a DUI for moving my car from the street (where it was illegally parked) to my driveway, passed out sometime after midnight, got the house straightened up, drank some more, and finally crashed Sunday night.

Lots of alcohol, lots of grilled food, lots of good times. Now I just need to find the Advil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back