15K, baby!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on Saturday post. I don't think I'm going to see a day off until the 29th.

I am sorta there with you Flyer ... slightly different reasons.

I can't seem to bring myself to complete a conference paper that I am co-authoring. Right now I am SERIOUSLY wondering why I would have committed to this four months ago! :brick:

monedas1.gif

My contribution ... phatty money ....

Here's something crazy. Thursday night I walked outside of my house and a freakin bat flew up my shorts. I didn't have any scratches or signs of a flesh wound but just to be safe I called the health department this morning just to see if I need to do anything. Sure enough they told me to get my rear end over to the ER for post exposure rabies vaccines. Which is where I am sitting right now, waiting for my series of shots to begin. Fun way to spend a Saturday, but better than dying from rabies in a month or two.

Sitting here watching my daughter's dance class run through rehearsals for their receital next week.

Dex - it's hardly getting excited, the attention it is getting is blank/zombie-like attention

CT - what's up with the innoculations?!

Speaking of zombies, there's always room for more players in the zombie game...

Getting a lot done today. I always get so much more accomplished on days when the client isn't in their offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back