15K, baby!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounded like electrical, from the description of his research.

Watch out for mudpuppy and knightfox.

Last edited by a moderator:
These zombies are running around everywhere. I'll have to rerun my calculations that I did in the first zombie game to see how quickly we can expect the zombie population to increase. I'd stay away from any airports and keep your shotguns loaded.

Keep up the cardio and don't forget to check the backseat.

These are headlines currently on Drudge. The infection is clearly spreading, although at much slower rates than we initially predicted. At this rate I expect 10% of the population to be infected some time around September 13, 2014. However, this could all be easily taken care of right now with a box of shotgun shells....but no....these zombies will continue to live because these people are way too cowardly to take care of business.

Capture.JPG

It's because all of the survivors prefer to hide as opposed to revealing themselves enough to shoot a zombie...

and too much spamming eb.com yesterday and not enough working would be my guess

How can you NOT have time to spam the 15k thread??!!

Even I have time to spam it a little ... and I work like 80 hrs per week!

I have an excuse, I had a nasty little bug hit me late last night and carry into this morning. Feeling better now but very tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back