15K, baby!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Flyer - been awhile!

I can't believe this thing game is back on .... :wacko:
Yes it has. One of us should cross the lake for a pizza one day this Summer.

Back out to work on the yard.

^^^ I am going to be spending some time in Ludington on the Badger project plus a few other tid bits. I might hop a ride and see where it goes.

In the alternative, are you down with a trip to Chi town? Still lots of fun things to do! :) Maybe you can twist mudpuppy's arm too ... I hardly see that guy EVER!! LOL!!!

To be fair, we are getting dinner tonight, so it's all good. :)

4293959_700b.jpg

^^^ I am going to be spending some time in Ludington on the Badger project plus a few other tid bits. I might hop a ride and see where it goes.

In the alternative, are you down with a trip to Chi town? Still lots of fun things to do! :) Maybe you can twist mudpuppy's arm too ... I hardly see that guy EVER!! LOL!!!

I know where Ludington is, there's a navigation aid (VOR) there. I used it one of the very few times I've flown directly across the lake. I had a pretty stiff tail wind and I was in a hell of a hurry. Straight shot from Manitowoc, WI to Ludington then down the shoreline to Benton Harbor. I think the ferry out of Ludington goes to Manitowoc, which is only about a 45 minute flight for me.

Chicago is only a Metra ride away for me.

I know where Ludington is, there's a navigation aid (VOR) there. I used it one of the very few times I've flown directly across the lake. I had a pretty stiff tail wind and I was in a hell of a hurry. Straight shot from Manitowoc, WI to Ludington then down the shoreline to Benton Harbor. I think the ferry out of Ludington goes to Manitowoc, which is only about a 45 minute flight for me.

The Ludington - Manitowoc ferry (the Badger) is $128 round trip for one person. . . it's significantly cheaper (and shorter) just to drive it from here.

The Muskegon - Milwaukee ferry would be faster from here, but is $135 round trip for one person. Both of them charge around $150 for a car round-trip.

How long would it take you to fly to KAZO? That's relatively easy to get to for jregieng, EM_PS and me. That or KLAN. We might even convince Tanky to come over and meet us in Lansing. KTEW is also convenient to Lansing and is probably cheaper. I know a local pilot who flys up there just to get fuel.

The Ludington - Manitowoc ferry (the Badger) is $128 round trip for one person. . . it's significantly cheaper (and shorter) just to drive it from here.

The Muskegon - Milwaukee ferry would be faster from here, but is $135 round trip for one person. Both of them charge around $150 for a car round-trip.

How long would it take you to fly to KAZO? That's relatively easy to get to for jregieng, EM_PS and me. That or KLAN. We might even convince Tanky to come over and meet us in Lansing. KTEW is also convenient to Lansing and is probably cheaper. I know a local pilot who flys up there just to get fuel.
Did someone say Milwaukee?! I'm game! First round is on me! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back