101 Solved Env Eng Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSUEngineer

Reaction score
Is the book "101 Solved Environmental Engineering Problems" by Schneiter the same book as "Environmental Engineering Solved Problems", also by Schneiter? (found on "the other board"). I have read on Amazon.com that it is, and is more up to date. Also, is this a good reference to study by?

I have a copy of the 101 Solved Env Eng Problems - it seems that the terminal copyright date is 2000. It seems that the Solved Environmental Engineering problems by the same author has multiple editions and more up-to-date. I cannot verify if they are the same, but it seems if you want the most up-to-date publication you would want to go with the solved problems as opposed to the 101 Solved Problems. :party-smiley-048:

As far as a good study guide - I think 101 Solved Eng Problems probably gives you a reasonable expectation of what you can find on the exam.

Best of luck in your continued preparation.

JR

There's actually like 500 problems in 101 when you count the multiple parts of each scenario. It was a real good study tool. I used this first to get a feel for exam topics and difficulty.

I found 101 was a little more difficult and comprehensive topicwise than PPI's sample exams or the real thing. So I was slightly overprepared, which is what I wanted in the first place.

I remember reading that the newer version has quite a few revisions compared to the old one. I thought it was a very useful book, but the problems were definitely harder than the real exam. Excellent prep, though. It will send you looking for info you might not have looked into otherwise.

Latest posts

Back