100 things your kids may never know about

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: vinly records - these have made a kind of comback on the eclectic arts scene. My daughter has a vintage record player (a gift from her b/f) and she buys vinyl records now and again.
I'm not sure if i still have a needle but I still have my record player from when i was little.

I'm not sure if i still have a needle but I still have my record player from when i was little.
I've got the Moddel TT-10 (we thought it was SCANDALOUS to say TT back then) record player my sister and I got one Christmas, 1973, I think. It came with a bunch of Disney Records and read along story-picture books.

And for old times sake, TT.

In the Capt's defense. He spelled the word correctly... He just used the wrong word.

How 'bout knowing how to spell the word "know"...
j/k

I especially can relate to the blowing in the NES cartridge. I wore out my old TechmoBowl video game. I loved the cross-route that Jerry Rice made unstoppable and I loved playing defense with LT. Ahhh the days of TechmoBowl tourneys. Sweet notalgia.

What's funny is that McEngr's post also has a mis-spelling ... :p

So does mine! Rats.

Isn't that Gaudere's Law? "any post criticizing a previous post's grammar or spelling will itself have a grammatical or spelling error."

What's funny is that McEngr's post also has a mis-spelling ... :p
So does mine! Rats.

Isn't that Gaudere's Law? "any post criticizing a previous post's grammar or spelling will itself have a grammatical or spelling error."
Yeah, I'm pretty prone to looking like an idiot and sabatoging threads on here from time to time. Sorry.

Have a great weekend all! :party-smiley-048:

Back