#1 EnvEngineer

EnvEngineer

Principal in Charge

• Veteran
  • 448 posts
  • Interests:Knife Making, Mtn and Road Bike
  • Discipline:Civil

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

One book recommended by NCEES is Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods Peurfoy. I found this book to be a great value during the exam, it has alot of information not in CERM and Ruwan on Economics, excavation, equipment cost and payback and sections for many types of equipment, dumps, rollers, cranes ect. I have the 1996 version which I go really cheap, the 1956 version is less than $10 and the newer go up to $90 if you dont have much cash I would at least get the older version. This is a good supplement to your other references.

#2 civil78

civil78

Project Engineer

• 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (EnvEngineer @ Jul 23 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One book recommended by NCEES is Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods Peurfoy. I found this book to be a great value during the exam, it has alot of information not in CERM and Ruwan on Economics, excavation, equipment cost and payback and sections for many types of equipment, dumps, rollers, cranes ect. I have the 1996 version which I go really cheap, the 1956 version is less than $10 and the newer go up to $90 if you dont have much cash I would at least get the older version. This is a good supplement to your other references.

Are you selling your copy? IF so- I'd be interested!

#3 abcoindia

abcoindia

Intern

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

CRANE, CRANE MANUFACTURERS, FREIGHT ELEVATORS,WINCHES, STORE STACKER CRANE, CRANE SUPPLIERS, CRANES MANUFACTURERS, AB&CO ENGINEERS, IN BANGALORE, INDIA.AB&CO Engineers Manufacturers Cranes to Hoists to Freight Elevators to Winches to Store stacker Crane, we provide the most exhaustive range of material handling products in Bangalore, India.

#4 Construction PE

Construction PE

Project Engineer

• 64 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

Anybody that wants this book, I am selling mine: PECivilConstruction@gmail.com
Good luck!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

photo