The week of the exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildsoldier PE

Reaction score
How many of you are going to take the week of the exam free? I am. I'm charging it to vacations..will try to square the last minute stuff. How many of you are doing the same thing or are you taking the day before the exam free or going to work all the week except Friday?

How many of you are going to take the week of the exam free? I am. I'm charging it to vacations..will try to square the last minute stuff. How many of you are doing the same thing or are you taking the day before the exam free or going to work all the week except Friday?
I'm taking a day and a half off before the exam. Final collection of notes and relaxation.

On Thursday I will take off from work and just shut off my brain and vegetate. This should recharge my batteries.

This Monday I am off from work and at 9PM I will end my studying. Then on Tues & Wed I will pack my books and get ready. Then Thurs, the most thinking I will do is preparing my lunch for Friday.

I'm taking Thursday afternoon off and driving to the exam city. And spend the night at the nearest motel.

It's a 2 hour drive and I don't want to get caught in a delay because of construction, wreck, or traffic.

And I'm suppose to at the exam room at 715AM.

Im going tomorrow to kings island in ohio. Then sunday-wednesday im probably be at home studying i need to start the ncees exam some time this week. I already finish all complex imag test then thursday im taking it free.

Taking off Thursday to chill. My boss is very supportive and giving me the time. I will figure out lunch and book transport.

I also plan on taking off Thursday. At most I'll probably just look over my reference material and scan through the NCEES examples.

will be at work on Monday and then take the rest of the week off....will be studying the NCEES sample exam and the Camara sample exam....

Back