2 replies to this topic

#1 baradi

baradi

Intern

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Discipline:Structural

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Is there any major difference between 11th and 12th editions of CERM book. I have 11th edition,do i need to take 12 th edition, Appreciate your reply

#2 JoeBoone82

JoeBoone82

Project Manager

• 126 posts
  • Discipline:Civil

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (baradi @ Aug 24 2011, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any major difference between 11th and 12th editions of CERM book. I have 11th edition,do i need to take 12 th edition, Appreciate your reply

I used the 10th edition for this past April Exam. I would probably borrow one from someone, or just do a quick comparison with someone who has the 12th edition. The only thing that I noticed from 10 to 11th is that they added some Construction material.

You can probably find a Table of Contents for the new edition, and compare it to the book that you have to see if they added any new subjects.

#3 Illini86

Illini86

Intern

• 42 posts
  • Discipline:Structural

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

It said something that the 12th edition has new steel changes and such, but that doesn't mean its like based on the 1r4th edition of the new steel code correct??? I assume so given it's just been brought into use....I know a dumb question, but just wanted to check before buying the 12th edition, which is the way to go it sounds like

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

=