California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trev... P.E.

Pump it up!
Reaction score
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:04:10 PMTo: Evaluator3, BPELS@DCA

It appears that NCEES has released results of the October 2011 PE exam to the boards, when does California expect to issue results?

... Their response

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM:
Around the second week of January.

It appears that NCEES has released results of the October 2011 PE exam to the boards, when does California expect to issue results?

... Their response

That’s messed up, it will take them 4 more weeks to release the results.

... Their response

Sounds about right.

Maybe it takes 4 extra weeks to grade seismic and surveying for CA test takers! Just a thought. I "wish" they would release the 8 hour now If the results are released, and make us wait extra 4 weeks only for the other two exams!

i think last time they stuck to the answer of 10-12 weeks or whatever and then ended up releasing early. it's not worth your time talking to them. it's like their obligated to not update to a more accurate date.

anyone remember the last PE license number issued last time? the database goes up to 78856 currently and I'm wondering if that's from the last run.

When I checked a month or two ago, it was 78855, so there's one new one that showed up since then, either that or I screwed up when I originally checked.

California Sucks! We have to take extra exams, which do nothing for a civil license, and wait extra time because of the extra tests?? That we have to study extra crap for? We can't do any majoir seismic design or Surveying without being structural or Lsit certified anyways. And we had to spend a Thursday taking these exams

Suck on this!

-Claypool

California Sucks! We have to take extra exams, which do nothing for a civil license, and wait extra time because of the extra tests?? That we have to study extra crap for? We can't do any majoir seismic design or Surveying without being structural or Lsit certified anyways. And we had to spend a Thursday taking these exams

Suck on this!

-Claypool
Well I'm mech, so what am I waiting longer for exactly???

Suck on this!

-Claypool
Well I'm mech, so what am I waiting longer for exactly???

the rest of us lol

The CA Oct 2010 PE results were released via MYNCEES on 29 Dec 2010 and then a letter was sent out mid Jan 2011. I suspect CA will do something similar this year. Wrote Mech T&F PE San Mateo Oct 2011

Back