Runaway Horse Carriage

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Runaway-Carriage-Savannah-Ga-Westchester-NY--255450431.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

A New York family visiting Savannah, Ga., says their horse carriage trip turned into a "terrifying, horrifying" nightmare when the horse pulling them got spooked and took off, galloping through busy intersections and crashing into five vehicles.

"We had pulled up in front of our hotel and we were getting ready to get off," she told NBC 4 New York. "The driver turned around and said something to us, and the horse got spooked and took off."

The horse and carriage sped around a corner and slammed into a parked car.

NJM, you remind me Captain W all the time. I see your posts and think that those are the kind of post CW will do. It is not a bad thing. Cap is kind of an intellectual character here.

thanks DK, although by no means do I don't consider myself an intellectual. I just try to find a story to get others to comment on. Eventually, they all go downhill knowing the company of derelicts we keep here.

NJM, you remind me Captain W all the time. I see your posts and think that those are the kind of post CW will do. It is not a bad thing. Cap is kind of an intellectual character here.
I see the connection with Capt. in that CW would post a bunch of random "news" stories on the board; the intellectual comparison seems a bit of a stretch though...

:p

Back