Mechanical Engineering Notes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.  Wrong forum.

2.  Create your own notes so that you ACTUALLY know what's on them.

3.  Stop being lazy, it's a bad trait for engineers.

It's my exams time and i want to download short mechanical engineering notes for my exams so please tell me where can i get it.
There are no short notes/shortcuts for the PE.   I recommend purchasing the Mech Eng Reference Manual (merm) from PPI.  You can support this site by using Amazon (see instructions elsewhere on this site).   Good Luck.  

I suppose that is possible, in which case I agree with you.   I know that some people start studying around now for April.  

I was attributing the confusion to poor English. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't trust someone else's notes unless they were the course instructor's.  I don't know if it's just me, but seemingly anyone wanting to shortcut engineering school  is doomed to failure beyond just school.

Looking at that website some, it looks mostly like pdf files of text books and such.  Seems like a copyright nightmare to me.

Get the MERM book, study that accordingly and build your notes from there. MERM is the bible to passing the PE

Back