Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DoSomething

October 2014 PE Results Map

jsnustad    4

Well we only have one horse-and-buggy(4 passengers max) that goes to and from the testing center. So it was me and 3 others... :)

• Like 3

Ken PE 3.1    1,244

Do they even have engineers in Mississippi?

Ouch.

cgillespie    0

North Dakota letters arrived Dec 24th. I passed--what a great Christmas gift! As of Dec 28th, neither the NCEES site or North Dakota site is updated.

hdadcd1    6

Congrats to all.... and a happy 2015...... In Florida.... it is official the board has updated the numbers and I am in there. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am official HDPE!!!!!

• Like 1

Suddenly    1

I have been watching this forum since the exam, and I signed up today just to request that PA be labeled as "Unofficial" on this map. We are still waiting for the state to validate the results and issue licenses. I think it will benefit future test takers to see the official result date on this map whenever it happens.

I have been watching this forum since the exam, and I signed up today just to request that PA be labeled as "Unofficial" on this map. We are still waiting for the state to validate the results and issue licenses. I think it will benefit future test takers to see the official result date on this map whenever it happens.

I second this.

Suddenly    1

PCS is in favor. I just got an email from confirming that the results have NOT been released yet:

Dear Candidate,

Scores for the October 2014 Pennsylvania PE Examination have not been released yet. When grades are reported, they must be reconcile by NCEES, PCS and the Pennsylvania State Board. At this time PCS and the Pennsylvania State Board are actively working together to reconcile the scores in our systems. Please be assured that the moment the scores are available, NCEES will be notified immediately and the scores will be released.

We appreciate your continued patience. Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact PCS and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

J-Dubbs    20

Holy crap, are you kidding me? It has been 12 weeks. How in the world could they not have releases scores yet? That's unbelievable.

Sorry, hope you can hang in there.

jackpocket    2

Well, although my NCEES account still reads "Result Pending" for PA, us Pennsylvanians have been issued license by the registration board as of today. So while I still don't know "officially" whether or not I passed, I'm licensed to practice engineering in the state of Pennsylvania, which is good enough for me!

• Like 2

GRW_DE    1

Delaware just validated results on Jan 14 at the DAPE council meeting with e-mails arriving on Friday Jan 16. DAPE is not expected to list new PE's in the on-line site until sometime in Feb. when formal certificates/wallet cards are finally sent out.

• Like 1

rpd5000    1

Yes PA was an utter cluster. The wait was long enough on its own before the state decided to issue license numbers, for several hours, to individuals who did not pass the exam.

• Like 1

knight1fox3    4,519
52 minutes ago, Atharaenea said:

How come I can't see this picture?

It's likely some type of internet filter that is blocking where the image is being hosted (in this case Imgur).  Comes up fine for most others.  

Sign in to follow this