Dexman PE PMP

Feel good about how you did on the exam?

274 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, gpoli111 said:

Same here. You never know when they'll make an unprecedented early release of the results ;)

Same. And that goes for checking and crazy town. I feel like I answered just enough with confidence to get really close and the last few will just come down to how well I guessed.

20 hours ago, gpoli111 said:

Same here. You never know when they'll make an unprecedented early release of the results ;)

20 hours ago, Jbone27 said:

Same. And that goes for checking and crazy town. I feel like I answered just enough with confidence to get really close and the last few will just come down to how well I guessed.

:D

Ugh, I hate to admit this, but I have reached that point in waiting for answers where I have resigned myself to the potential that I have failed. Having gone through this twice before and failed both times, it's kind of pervading my head that it very well could have happened again.

I know better than to get my hopes up! But now I just have a feeling of dread. Blah!

45 minutes ago, leggo said:

Ugh, I hate to admit this, but I have reached that point in waiting for answers where I have resigned myself to the potential that I have failed. Having gone through this twice before and failed both times, it's kind of pervading my head that it very well could have happened again.

I know better than to get my hopes up! But now I just have a feeling of dread. Blah!

Sorry leggo, that sucks.  I'm trying to convince myself I failed because I will be so disappointed if I did actually fail but I'm not prepared for that outcome.  If that makes any sense. 

Just now, trackerjacker said:

Sorry leggo, that sucks.  I'm trying to convince myself I failed because I will be so disappointed if I did actually fail but I'm not prepared for that outcome.  If that makes any sense. 

It's okay! It is what it is. I just wish I felt more confident that I passed, but I just don't. On the other hand, the first time I took the PE exam, I was pretty much 100% sure I had passed, and when I found out I didn't, I was full on crushed. That was the worst, so I think where I am now is probably better for my mental health!

1 person likes this

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:26 AM, dimockman said:

I took environmental as well. The morning went pretty good. Got answers for all 50 questions. The afternoon was more difficult. Had to guess on 4 or 5 questions. I figure that I am right at the cut line. Hopefully on the pass side but I am mentally preparing for bad news. Did you take a review course ? I took School of PE and NC State.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

They added 10 more questions to the morning section?? I thought it was 40 morning and 40 afternoon

45 minutes ago, leggo said:

It's okay! It is what it is. I just wish I felt more confident that I passed, but I just don't. On the other hand, the first time I took the PE exam, I was pretty much 100% sure I had passed, and when I found out I didn't, I was full on crushed. That was the worst, so I think where I am now is probably better for my mental health!

61ff429a5a30206a6cbc96370cdf46692b40530e

2 minutes ago, ngmakhlo_PE said:

They added 10 more questions to the morning section?? I thought it was 40 morning and 40 afternoon

The Environmental PE is 100 questions (50 in the AM and 50 in the PM)

http://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/PE-Env-Apr-2011.pdf

Just now, knight1fox3 said:

61ff429a5a30206a6cbc96370cdf46692b40530e

You saw my weekend preparations over in the spam thread! :P

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, ngmakhlo_PE said:

The straight environmental PE exam has 100 total (that's what I just took), but I think the Civil with water resources/environmental depth maybe has 80 total?

1 person likes this

Oops, posted at same time.

48 minutes ago, leggo said:

Props for keeping at it, though.  Hope you passed.

Just now, trackerjacker said:

Props for keeping at it, though.  Hope you passed.

Thanks! I hope you passed, too! I hope we all did!

1 minute ago, leggo said:

Thanks! I hope you passed, too! I hope we all did!

56109266.jpg

3 people like this

It's so good to see other people surviving this absolute torture. I walked out not feeling confident after the afternoon construction exam laid me out and left me with a giant wtf feeling. At first I felt at peace with failure, I walked out, drove to the beach and drank all of the beer I could. Acceptance came too soon. The beer bubbles have since worn and I am left with the nagging feeling that there could be a small chance that I did enough right to slide by. And also a bigger chance that it will not be the case. Now acceptance is in no man's land. Obsessively reading about other people's experiences both past and present, thinking of as many of the questions as I can that maybe I got right or lucky guessed on. That small amount of hope is enough to ruin me for the next five to six weeks. Distraction is my only solace and unfortunately drinking on the job is apparently "frowned upon".... Good luck to us all and at the very least, no matter the outcome, we will have survived the waiting game.

I just checked NCEES.  Still no results.  WTH!!

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Civil By Day said:

It's so good to see other people surviving this absolute torture. I walked out not feeling confident after the afternoon construction exam laid me out and left me with a giant wtf feeling. At first I felt at peace with failure, I walked out, drove to the beach and drank all of the beer I could. Acceptance came too soon. The beer bubbles have since worn and I am left with the nagging feeling that there could be a small chance that I did enough right to slide by. And also a bigger chance that it will not be the case. Now acceptance is in no man's land. Obsessively reading about other people's experiences both past and present, thinking of as many of the questions as I can that maybe I got right or lucky guessed on. That small amount of hope is enough to ruin me for the next five to six weeks. Distraction is my only solace and unfortunately drinking on the job is apparently "frowned upon".... Good luck to us all and at the very least, no matter the outcome, we will have survived the waiting game.

I think that's why I'm here - I need talk about this! lol

*to talk

...needs edit button

16 hours ago, trackerjacker said:

*to talk

...need edit button more posts before editing powers are granted.

Fixt.

1 person likes this

@trackerjacker come join us on the Spam board to up that post count and get those desired editing abilities! It's also good for random fun and to help the time pass by.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:47 AM, matt267 PE said:

The Environmental PE is 100 questions (50 in the AM and 50 in the PM)

http://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/PE-Env-Apr-2011.pdf

Learn something new everyday!! thank you! and that sucks!! :suicide1:

7 hours ago, knight1fox3 said:

Fixt.

Ha.  Ok, good to know, thanks.

5 hours ago, leggo said:

@trackerjacker come join us on the Spam board to up that post count and get those desired editing abilities! It's also good for random fun and to help the time pass by.

Will do!

I've been stuck in phase 3 for awhile now. I'm pretty sure results will be available either tomorrow or next Thursday based on my experience taking the test twice before. Fingers cross it will be my last. 

They phase description is pretty good. I'm impressed.

I'm definitely in phase 4 right now.