photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DVINNY

Presidential Candidate - Who's yours?

72 posts in this topic

:appl:

I will be honest... I had to just google that to figure out what you were talking about

BRADYWelker+2012+web.jpg

So what you're saying is that we should cut all defense spending?

Well played sir.

I will be honest... I had to just google that to figure out what you were talking about

Ditto on that.

Ditto on that.

:plusone:

BRADYWelker+2012+web.jpg

So what you're saying is that we should cut all defense spending?

Well played sir.

Haha, awesome. It's time we go on the offensive! Or you know, something.

1. Obama

2. Huntsman

3. Bachman

An odder 3 you might not ever see.

1 person likes this

To those with Obama at or near the top, would you really vote for him?

Tin foil hat time - is ABC trying to get people to believe their views are in line with the president's?

Tin foil hat time - is ABC trying to get people to believe their views are in line with the president's?

Tin foil hat my ass. Fox News pundits, Iowa's governor and writers for Politico are outright telling people to ignore it if Ron Paul wins the Iowa primary. WTF? Who are they to tell people who is a viable candidate? If Ron Paul has the ability to carry a primary, why couldn't he win the nomination and presidency?

Source: http://www.infowars.com/iowa-governor-if-ron-paul-wins-ignore-it-and-look-at-who-finishes-second/

Ron Paul. All the other candidates are a really bad joke. And the joke is on us.

I have no idea at this time. It depends on how bad the other candidates are. And that could be saying a lot.

Can I pencil in "none of the above" when I vote next November?

depends on what the choices are from the republicans. although in IL elections are messed up seeing as our governor only won 2-3 counties out of the 107 in the state and still won by sheer population of Chicago.

Can I pencil in "none of the above" when I vote next November?

Richard Pryor isn't even running.

I have no idea at this time. It depends on how bad the other candidates are. And that could be saying a lot.

:plusone:

I'm writing myself in on the ballot.

These were mine also:

1. Ron Paul

2. Michelle Bauchman

3. Rick Perry

I would hope they no one would choose their candidate based on this simplistic "tool". My biggest gripe is that it weighs all the topics it presents equally, which isn't how a person is likely to make their decision in real life, which leads me to my point on your second question...

Obama is near the top of my list using this tool simply because my views align best with Obama's on the "Hot Topic's" items that are presented here (which comprise 4 of the 11 questions). Since this tool weighs all the categories equally, I have a large portion of my selections match Obama's even though i don't agree with him on any of what I feel are the more important topics of the economy, health care, and national security. For those topics my views match up with several of the other candidates, but don't really gravitate towards one in particular. Thus, by default, this site says I should vote for Obama, even though I'm not likely to.

Hypothetically, if it were between Obama and Mitt Romney, who would you vote for right now?

OBAMA - 0

ROMNEY - 1

(Copy that above, change it to add your vote and paste)

I would hope they no one would choose their candidate based on this simplistic "tool". My biggest gripe is that it weighs all the topics it presents equally, which isn't how a person is likely to make their decision in real life, which leads me to my point on your second question...

Obama is near the top of my list using this tool simply because my views align best with Obama's on the "Hot Topic's" items that are presented here (which comprise 4 of the 11 questions). Since this tool weighs all the categories equally, I have a large portion of my selections match Obama's even though i don't agree with him on any of what I feel are the more important topics of the economy, health care, and national security. For those topics my views match up with several of the other candidates, but don't really gravitate towards one in particular. Thus, by default, this site says I should vote for Obama, even though I'm not likely to.

Who's to say the young, hip, social-media, Kool-Aid drinkers of "hope" and "change" who voted him in the office in the first place wouldn't see this quiz as the soothsayer of voting? This is the reason behind the posing of my questions.

Hmmm... my views match those of the president. I guess I'll vote for him.

Is that an unreasonable thought of what may happen?

Who's to say the young, hip, social-media, Kool-Aid drinkers of "hope" and "change" who voted him in the office in the first place wouldn't see this quiz as the soothsayer of voting? This is the reason behind the posing of my questions.

Hmmm... my views match those of the president. I guess I'll vote for him.

Is that an unreasonable thought of what may happen?

I'm not saying that won't happen, I just hope it won't. :P

Yeah, I don't see the views of those people changing any time soon.

Obama - 0

Romney - 2

(crossing fingers it wont be Romney)

Obama - 0

Dleg - 1

Obama - 0

Dleg - 1000