Toilet Paper? Need Fudgey to look into something.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
So for the 10 years I've lived in my house we've had 2 different ways to place the toilet paper on the rods. Upstairs the paper rolls off the top, and downstairs it rolls off the bottom. The reason is, we have some fancy holder downstairs that was wider than normal, and it pinched the roll. That caused the paper to break off every 1 to 2 squares until enough of the roll was gone for it to roll freely. To keep this from happening if you placed the roll to come off from the bottom you would be lifting the roll up slightly taking the pressure off of it, and you could pull off as much as necessary.

Well yesterday I accidentally placed a new roll to roll off the top, but didn't realize it until I pulled the paper to free it from the glue, and guess what.....It didn't bind.

I believe the toilet paper companies must be making the rolls narrower than before......hummm,

Fudgey, any thoughts on this?

I have noticed a lot of the older TP holders can't handle the thicker rolls (which I also agree are narrower).

What I really hate is the TP dispenser in the crapper at work... it is one of those monster rolls which is mounted sideways and doesn't have individual sheets (narrower than the home stuff) and has the consistency of really thin sand paper.

What I really hate is the TP dispenser in the crapper at work... it is one of those monster rolls which is mounted sideways and doesn't have individual sheets (narrower than the home stuff) and has the consistency of really thin sand paper.

John Wayne Brand.

"Rough and Tough. And don't take no shit off nobody."

This is the only use for toilet paper for Auburn fans, which, damn it, I'm sure they did Saturday night....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back