The Analysis of Distributing of Fire Rating on reinforced Concrete structure due to Elevated Temperature

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samnacion528

Reaction score
The title of our topic would be: "The Analysis of Distributing of Fire Rating on reinforced Concrete structure due to Elevated Temperature"

SHORT DESCRIPTION: This study aims to produce a reference table of the initial rapid assessment of the flexural serviceability of the reinforced concrete beam in a residential-type structure. The RC beams will be subjected to fire with elevated temperature on certain time durations and will be done by standard experimentation. The data that will gathered will be used as the basis in designing structures considering the possible effects of fire in the resisting capacity of reinforced concrete beams.

I just would like to hear your comments and suggestions about our topic. thank you

I think you would receive more response if you put this topic in the technical discussion area rather than here... I believe the suggestion box is more for EB.com improvements

And by the way, aren't there codes that take elevated temperature into consideration? Are you just trying to confirm or improve upon current design practices?

Back