Stormin Norman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Schwarzkopf,_Jr.

Man I must have been out of the loop in 2012. I didn’t know Stormin Norman had died?

I thought the greatest thing about him was that him, Collin Powell and others that saw the leadership failures during Vietnam and worked their entire careers to change military policy for the next generation. Much of the success of our present day military lies with them.

If you ever need a good book on tape to listen to for a long car ride, both his and Powell’s are really good. The books are good as well but they commentary the audio books so it makes it a tad more interesting (to me anyways).

we used to call our neighbor stormin norman. because of all the yelling and screaming and storming about he did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Schwarzkopf,_Jr.

Man I must have been out of the loop in 2012. I didn’t know Stormin Norman had died?

I thought the greatest thing about him was that him, Collin Powell and others that saw the leadership failures during Vietnam and worked their entire careers to change military policy for the next generation. Much of the success of our present day military lies with them.

If you ever need a good book on tape to listen to for a long car ride, both his and Powell’s are really good. The books are good as well but they commentary the audio books so it makes it a tad more interesting (to me anyways).

It was December 2012, so you were probably really concerned about the end of the world.

I always thought he and Willard Scott looked a lot alike.

28schwarzkopf2_337-articleLarge.jpg

6C7629009-scott_willard.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

My cousin was in the marines during the first gulf conflict. He talked about Stormin Norman with amazing respect and reverence. Powell too.

He was such a public figure during the Gulf War I just can't believe there wasn't more made of this?

Back