So what do ya'll look like... 2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
When Road Guy first started this board, he created a thread titled "so what do ya'll look like?"

Surprisingly there were a fair number of honest respondents with pictures. I just figured I'd do a part two to this since that thread has long since vanished.

I'm on my phone and can't supply a picture of myself, but imagine a thirty something year old engineer from the south (though currently living in Yankee country).

a6ynyjeb.jpg

I'm a 5' 9" skinny, left handed, ugly kid from NYS. 33 years old.

This year has not been kind to me. Almost died in March, then my heart stopped for about 45 seconds in July. I'm pretty sure I look older than when the year started.

That's a great picture of you EG!

and I think it's frogface now (I blame Miley Cyrus)

frog-face-is-the-new-duck-face..jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tease, twist and push

yeah, I don't think I'm getting the transition between twist and push... I figure next time I go get it cut in a salon, I'll ask them to style it that way so I can actually see how they do it with my hair... youtube videos just aren't cutting it for me (it could be that I am also used to just the spray, slick and rubber band it method though)

Tease, twist and push

yeah, I don't think I'm getting the transition between twist and push... I figure next time I go get it cut in a salon, I'll ask them to style it that way so I can actually see how they do it with my hair... youtube videos just aren't cutting it for me (it could be that I am also used to just the spray, slick and rubber band it method though)

They way I've always done them, since my hair is so very straight and fine. I've never had much luck with the actual roll. Instead I take the front section of hair, tease it a little, twist that hair section and then push it forward and secure. The twist then poufs up making the roll.

Back