• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Six Min Solutions / Civil Eng. Solved Prob. / Civil PE Sample Exam/ Lindeburg Practice Problems for Ref. Manual/ NCEES Sample Questions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I just recently passed the PE exam in Transportation for the October 2010 exam administration. I am looking to sell all my books which helped me pass.

I have the following books for sale that I would like to sell as a group:

Six Minute Solutions - Water Resources and Enviromental Problems (No Writing in book)- First Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Six Minute Solutions- Geotechnical Problems (No Writing in book) - Second Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Six Minute Solutions - Transportation Problems (No Writing in Book) - Third Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Civil Engineering Solved Problems (No Writing in Book) - Fifth Edition (paid $59.95 new)

Civil PE Sample Examination (Minimal Writing) - Second Edition (paid $59.95 new)

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (A companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual) - Eleventh Edition (Binding fell apart so all pages were put in a binder.) (no writing) (paid $64.95 new)

NCEES Civil Sample Questions & Solutions - Contains the morning and ALL afternoon disciplines (paid $ 59.95 new) (minimal writing)

All books were purchased new in early 2010 for $400.65 before shipping. All books are in excellent shape and I can provide a very small email-friendly video to show condition. They really helped me with the exam.

I am looking to get $275.00 + shipping for the entire package. That is approx. $125 less than the buy new price.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
New price of $240 plus I will throw in ppi civil engineering in a flash "flash cards" which are in great shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back