Reza Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madsrvyr

Reaction score
Does anyone have the handbook and notes from the Reza Mahalatti survey review class that they would like to sell? I already have the practice exam.

Isn't the practice exam part of the handbook? I took the course and just got the handbook.
Good question, all I have is a book titled "Civil Surveying Review Workshop Practice Exam" that contains 11 chapters of problems, no other material. Were there notes or was there another book that went with the class? Do you want to sell it? I'd like to take the class but it is a long drive for me.

Yea that's all he gives out to my knowledge. so you have it all I wouldn't worry about going to the class. I only went to half of them. He is kinda hard to understand (accent) and he just goes over whats already in the workbook.

Yea that's all he gives out to my knowledge. so you have it all I wouldn't worry about going to the class. I only went to half of them. He is kinda hard to understand (accent) and he just goes over whats already in the workbook.
I just need to study (again) I guess....who writes that crappy test anyhow!! It seems like the 8 hour and seismic are no problem for most, but that survey test hangs lots of people up.

They say its backed by Caltrans. Which explains why its so messed up. lol I haven't taken care of it but after studying a little I realize I hate surveying.

His accent is fine. It is nothing like some of the people I work with. My advice to you test takers is to study hard, and manage your time.

Most people study a bunch for the test, I finished on time and felt pretty good. I think that someone with common sense needs to write the test.

His accent is fine. It is nothing like some of the people I work with. My advice to you test takers is to study hard, and manage your time.

Latest posts

Back