• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Ref books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardendog

Reaction score
Prices include shipping :)

ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures 7-05 $75 ppd

ASCE.jpg

International Building Code 2006 $75 ppd

IBC%202006.jpg

Both books are in excellent condition. Small amount of highlighting

Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook based on the 2006 IBC. $30 ppd. Contains all the lecture material plus practice problems. Highlighted and some notes taken in the book during the class.

Hiner%20Seismic%20review.jpg

Highway Capacity Manual 2000 Excellent condition, no writing or highlighting in book $75 ppd

HCM%202000.jpg

ACI 318-02 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-02) and Commentary (ACI 318R-02). $35 ppd

Payment must be through paypal. All prices include shipping with delivery confirmation and paypal fees. Please send a private message with interest. I am open to reasonable offers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Package Deal: The ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures 7-05 $75 ppd and the International Building Code 2006 $75 ppd and I will add in Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook based on the 2006 IBC for just $15 more. So all three shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation for just $165!

Prices include shipping :)
ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures 7-05 $75 ppd

ASCE.jpg

International Building Code 2006 $75 ppd

IBC%202006.jpg

Both books are in excellent condition. Small amount of highlighting

Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook based on the 2006 IBC. $30 ppd. Contains all the lecture material plus practice problems. Highlighted and some notes taken in the book during the class.

Hiner%20Seismic%20review.jpg

Highway Capacity Manual 2000 Excellent condition, no writing or highlighting in book $75 ppd

HCM%202000.jpg

ACI 318-02 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-02) and Commentary (ACI 318R-02). $35 ppd

Payment must be through paypal. All prices include shipping with delivery confirmation and paypal fees. Please send a private message with interest. I am open to reasonable offers :)

[SIZE=24pt]Reduced again![/SIZE] Package Deal: The ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures 7-05 $70 ppd and the International Building Code 2006 $70 ppd and I will add in Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook based on the 2006 IBC for FREE. So all three shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation for just $140!

All SOLD

[SIZE=24pt]Reduced again![/SIZE] Package Deal: The ASCE Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures 7-05 $70 ppd and the International Building Code 2006 $70 ppd and I will add in Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook based on the 2006 IBC for FREE. So all three shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation for just $140!

Back