• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Power Study Materials for sale, & HP & Casio calculators

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveR

Reaction score
This is the stuff I used and I passed the exam the first time. Everthing still has my tabs, I'll leave them unless you want me to remove them. They might help you start your own tabs though. Will take PayPal or checks by mail. Send e-mail to [email protected]

Prices include shipping via media mail.

======================

BOOKS:

Camara Electrical Engineering Resource Manual (EERM) - $125 shipped (~$170 new) - this is essential for the exam

Camara EERM Quick Reference - $35 shipped (costs ~$47 new) - this is essential for the exam

C.V. Chelapati Review Manual, Volume 1 - ($90 new) - $75 shipped - very good book. Search for Chelapati on this forum...it has had some very good reviews.

Schaum's Outlines - Electric Power Systems - $10 - Great material for the price.

Schaum's Outlines - Electric Machines and Electromechanics - $10 - Great material for the price.

NCEES PE Sample Exam/Questions - $40 ($55 new, essential for the exam)

======================

VIDEOS:

IEEE PE Review Materials - $350 shipped, this is part of a set that is around $700 new I believe, and it includes the following:

IEEE PE Review: Machinery and Applications Video Tutorial Course - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Transmission and Distribution - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Electronics Review Video CD

I bought a VCR for $10 from a pawn shop, then sold it back for $5 when I was done.

======================

CALCULATORS:

HP33S with manual and cover - $35 shipped

Casio FX-115MS - $10 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think I'll keep the EERM. It has too much good engineering information in one place to sell it. Everything else is still for sale, including the EERM quick reference. Is there any way to edit an old post so I can remove it?

These items are tentatively sold (will post again once they are definately gone):

EERM Quick Ref

Schaums Power

Schaums Machine

NEECS PE Exam

IEEE Videos

HP33s

Casio FX-115MS

===================================

These items are still available:

BOOKS:

C.V. Chelapati Review Manual, Volume 1 - ($90 new) - $75 shipped - very good book. Search for Chelapati on this forum...it has had some very good reviews.

The following items are still available, I will post here when they are sold:

======================

BOOKS:

======================

VIDEOS:

IEEE PE Review Materials - $350 shipped, this is part of a set that is around $700 new I believe, and it includes the following:

IEEE PE Review: Machinery and Applications Video Tutorial Course - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Transmission and Distribution - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Electronics Review Video CD

I bought a VCR for $10 from a pawn shop, then sold it back for $5 when I was done.

Back