• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE ELECTRICAL POWER BOOKS FOR SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy99

Reaction score
I am looking to sell the following books that helped me pass the PE exam:

1) Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam, Camara - $75 - chapters are tabbed, markings and highlights (Please note this is NOT the newer edition of the Power Reference Materials)

2) Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam, Camara - $10 - Chapters are tabbed (Please note this is NOT the newer edition of the Power Reference Materials)

3) Electrical And Computer PE Sample Examination, Camara - $45 - in good condition, some markings (Please note this is NOT the newer edition of the Power Reference Materials)

4) Spinup sample exams(5 sample exams included) - $70 – in very good condition - regularly $100

5) Kaplan PE Power Electrical Engineering Sample Exam - $15 - has notes, underlining and highlighting in solutions section of exam only- regularly $40

6) P.E. Electrical License Review Manual Volume I, 2nd Edition, Chelapati - $50 - chapters are tabbed, used condition, has notes, underlining and highlighting - this is listed on Chelapati's website at $90 new

7) Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems, Nasar - $10 – used condition, Chapters are tabbed, has few notes, underlining and highlighting

8) I am also willing to sell an online review course (3) binder package of notes, practice problems/ solutions and sample exam that I took that was very beneficial.

Price - $200 - this course cost me $500 Very good condition

You can see the books that have my typed tabs which will stay attached. I will remove my personal hand written tabs before sending.

Paypal Only. All prices include shipping. Thanks

REDUCED PRICES – TRYING TO SELL BEFORE I MOVE

Reference Materials (used but good condition, has some marks, highlights, and tabs):

Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam, 7th Edition, Camara $75

Chelpati PE Electrical Review Manual Volume I, 2nd Edition $45

Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems $10

Sample exams/Practice Problems:

SPIN UP sample exams $60

(in very good condition)

Electrical And Computer PE Sample Exam 2nd Edition, Camara $35

(in good condition, some markings)

Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam 7TH Edition, Camara $10 (in good condition, chapters are tabbed)

Kaplan PE Power Sample Exam $15

(in good condition, has some marks, highlights)

PE POWER Self-Review Course (3) Volume Binders: This includes theory’s, practice problems, mini-exams for each subject and a morning/afternoon sample exam.

Volume I – Course Manual

Volume II – Theory and Problems Manual

Volume III – Solutions Manual

Package Price - $150 - this course cost me $500 Very good condition

Paypal Only. Prices include shipping. Thanks

All sales are final.

REDUCED PRICES – TRYING TO SELL BEFORE I MOVE

Reference Materials (used but good condition, has some marks, highlights, and tabs):

Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam, 7th Edition, Camara $75

Schaum's Outline of Electrical Power Systems $10

Sample exams/Practice Problems:

SPIN UP sample exams $60

(in very good condition)

Electrical And Computer PE Sample Exam 2nd Edition, Camara $35

(in good condition, some markings)

Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam 7TH Edition, Camara $10 (in good condition, chapters are tabbed)

Kaplan PE Power Sample Exam $15

(in good condition, has some marks, highlights)

PE POWER Self-Review Course (3) Volume Binders: This includes theory’s, practice problems, mini-exams for each subject and a morning/afternoon sample exam.

Volume I – Course Manual

All sales are final.
Lucy99,

I would take the Chelpati and Spin up exams. Let me know if they are still available.

The following are still available:

Volume I – Course Manual

All sales are final.

The following are still available:

Volume I – Course Manual

All sales are final.

Back