• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Construction Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qibb

Reaction score
PE Civil Construction AM and PM Books for Sale:

AM Civil Breadth:

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (CERM), 12th ed, Lindenburg. $180
  2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 12th ed, Lindenburg. $55
  3. Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 5th ed, Lindenburg. $30
  4. All in One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide, Indranil Goswami (with the latest Errata from Professor Goswami). $60

Note: I will send the Errata via email once you purchase the book. If you already have the book and need the Errata, feel free to let me know and I will also send you a copy.

1. NCEES 2008 PE Civil Sample Questions & Solutions (20 Civil Breadth and 20x5 Depth Questions and Solutions). $20

Note: Personally I feel practice tests especially the ones from NCEES are the best resources. And yes, they do recycle questions, not much though.

1. Mike’s Civil PE Exam Guide Morning Session, Mike Hansen, 40 Morning Questions. $20

Note: This is also a great supplement if you are looking for more practice questions for the morning. The level of difficulty greatly resembles the actual test.

PM Construction Depth:

1. Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls under Construction (CMWB), 2001. $35
  2. Design Loads on Structures during Construction (ASCE 37-02), 2002. $25
  3. Civil PE Professional Engineering Exam Construction Module Practice Problems, 2010, Ruwan Rajapakse. $30
  4. Bob’s Rigging & Crane Handbook, 7th ed. $20

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at [email protected]. Please note shipping is not currently included in the prices but I am open to other best offers if you want to get a package. Just let me know.

Good luck to you all!

Prices have been reduced (not including shipping):

AM Civil Breadth:

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (CERM), 12th ed, Lindenburg. $160

2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 12th ed, Lindenburg. $48

3. Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 5th ed, Lindenburg. $25

4. All in One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide, Indranil Goswami (with the latest Errata from Professor Goswami). $54

Note: I will send the Errata via email once you purchase the book. If you already have the book and need the Errata, feel free to let me know and I will also send you a copy.

5. NCEES 2008 PE Civil Sample Questions & Solutions (20 Civil Breadth and 20x5 Depth Questions and Solutions). $20

Note: Personally I feel practice tests especially the ones from NCEES are the best resources. And yes, they do recycle questions, not much though.

6. Mike’s Civil PE Exam Guide Morning Session, Mike Hansen, 40 Morning Questions. $20

Note: This is also a great supplement if you are looking for more practice questions for the morning. The level of difficulty greatly resembles the actual test.

PM Construction Depth:

7. Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls under Construction (CMWB), 2001. $35

8. Design Loads on Structures during Construction (ASCE 37-02), 2002. $25

9. Civil PE Professional Engineering Exam Construction Module Practice Problems, 2010, Ruwan Rajapakse. $25

10. Bob’s Rigging & Crane Handbook, 7th ed. $20

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at qibbsky at gmail dot com.

Good luck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated List:

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (CERM), 12th ed, Lindenburg. $160

2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 12th ed, Lindenburg. $48

4. All in One Civil Engineering PE Breadth and Depth Exam Guide, Indranil Goswami (with the latest Errata from Professor Goswami). $54

5. NCEES 2008 PE Civil Sample Questions & Solutions (20 Civil Breadth and 20x5 Depth Questions and Solutions). $20

6. Mike’s Civil PE Exam Guide Morning Session, Mike Hansen, 40 Morning Questions. $20

7. Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls under Construction (CMWB), 2001. $35

9. Civil PE Professional Engineering Exam Construction Module Practice Problems, 2010, Ruwan Rajapakse. $25

If you are interested in any of the books above, please email me at qibbsky at gmail dot com.

Good luck to you all!

Updated List:

Good luck to you all!

Back