Oil Spil - Vacation Plans?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oil slick aside, go west towards Sandestin/Destin/FWB/Navarre.... much nicer beaches than PCB in my opinion.

But then again I spent alot more time in the Pensacola/Eglin area than in the Tyndall area... so I'm a bit biased.

Oil slick aside, go west towards Sandestin/Destin/FWB/Navarre.... much nicer beaches than PCB in my opinion.
But then again I spent alot more time in the Pensacola/Eglin area than in the Tyndall area... so I'm a bit biased.
I am biased to PCB since going there since I was 1 year old, since my grandparents lived in Albany, GA. When I finally took my family there in May 2008, our vacation club got us a new condo on the west side of PCB that was really nice with a short drive to Destin, and easy access to the Pirate Cruise, St. Andrews Park, and Gulf Marine Park. St. Andrews was really nice when the surf was up for the kids to enjoy the beach behind protected jetties, and also to do some snorkeling.

I am biased to PCB since going there since I was 1 year old, since my grandparents lived in Albany, GA.
I was never a PCB guy, always preferred TCE or mercury in my water.
Don't confuse them with the environmental nomenclature, VT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back