October Roll Call!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there,

I am not taking the test in October :D but I want to wish good luck to all the good people here that will do it. ;)

Focus in your study and be smart :angry: . Trying harder is not necesarilly the best approach. Identify your weakest areas and work on them. :blink:

DV, my friend, you are missing a good chance to put this forum out of the reach of the "other one" :"the other board": . You know what I am talking about. I am sure that once you start the Study Materials link more members will share theirs with all of you and this will become the benchmark of the forums. :thumbsup: :resp

Good luck my friends. I will be around. :wav

Put on your game face and......

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Actually, I've already started it. I have a "savefile" account, but your PDF is so big, it won't let me upload it. I am trying to find a way to convert it to a smaller resolution.

I have also put some other things together to put on that list as well.

Thanks for what you've sent. I'll get it on there somehow.

uh, OK here's an envl question that might be 'posed' by VT,

whut is worse fur yer yard?

A. 3 cars up on blocks

b. 20 dogs tied up to the porch

c. 'ain't got no septic tank'

d. Billy Rae takin a piss on the lawn

Nevermind,

I'm think of being 'round these parts.

I forgot that up in Vermont, they wear turtlenecks and drink Perrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, PWT is universal. We've got plenty of that here too.

There's no middle ground here. Everyone is either a redneck (my home town) or a member of the highly educated and enlightened New England intelligentsia. (the town where I work.) They're wonderful, just ask them!

Here is your question reworded with a local slant:

What is worse for your yahd?

a. the festering pile of garbage that has been there for months

b. the mold in the basement of your house that was built in 1830

c. 'ain't got no septic tank'

d. the contaminated water from the old abandoned tire plant

Count me in! I sent my $50 to Louisiana board and now I have until Sept 7th

to send my $195 to ELSE....

Meth is now the #1 cash crop in WV
^ The Mrs. is originally from Spokane, WA. Apparently it's a huge problem there.

One time I was out there visiting her family and the big news story was that an auto theft ring was busted and that the cars were being used as "meth taxis".

Someone would drive the car, leave it somewhere full of meth, then another person would pick it up and drive it to the next point, and so on...

Wacky shit.

Back