Need help: Looking for a book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sur

I am looking for Electrical Sample Test By edward Graham( kaplan). I am not bale to find in any of the book stores and not much time left that I can order from Amazon( as they don't offer 1 day shipping for the book).

Any suggestions ? Whether i can get the book from anywhere.

I am looking for Electrical Sample Test By edward Graham( kaplan). I am not bale to find in any of the book stores and not much time left that I can order from Amazon( as they don't offer 1 day shipping for the book).
Do not get me wrong but right now you have no time to play with that book. The Kaplan's sample test it is not PE test representative, not the PE test style, and it is way more complicated.

At this point of the game I would suggest you to do a fine tuning with what you have so far. Looking at Kaplan's test right now might have a negative effect in your confidence level. My point is based in the fact that you have to know your references well for them to be effective and less than a week before the test is not enuogh time.

I am pretty sure that if you have used your available tools well you have a good chance to pass.

Just my opinion.

You can get it here. http://www.kaplanaecengineering.com/kaplan...uct_detail.aspx

If you are planning on taking the exam next Friday, I personally wouldnt work with this one. If you dont have the NCEES Sample exam thats the better choice. Others may have a different opinion. Good Luck.

if the link doesnt work google kaplan electrical pe practice exam

John

You can get it here. http://www.kaplanaecengineering.com/kaplan...uct_detail.aspx
If you are planning on taking the exam next Friday, I personally wouldnt work with this one. If you dont have the NCEES Sample exam thats the better choice. Others may have a different opinion. Good Luck.

if the link doesnt work google kaplan electrical pe practice exam

John

Thanks for the advice. That makes me feel better. I was thinking that doing another sample test practice will boost my confidence.After reading the responses it seems, it could have worked in the opposite direction.

Thanks again.

Back