• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NCSU Environmental Engineering PE Review DVDs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jburton

Reaction score
I have the full set of Environmental Engineering PE Review DVDs by North Carolina State University (NCSU) for sale.

To help you prepare for the Professional Engineering License Exam, North Carolina State University has created a series of DVD review sessions designed to acquaint you with the fundamental knowledge, concepts and equations you will need to pass the Environmental PE Exam. These sessions were developed from a series of Environmental Professional Engineering (PE) Exam Review seminars held recently on NC State’s Centennial Campus.

The DVD series includes all course notes, in slide format to follow along with the lectures in each model. Notes are saved as PDFs and easy to print for your review.

Five Modules of the NCSU PE Review lecture series; approximately 18 hrs of lectures!

Module 1 - Water Treatment Operations and Processes

Module 2 - Wastewater Systems

Module 3 - Solid Waste and Hazardous Materials

Module 4 - Air Quality Systems

Module 5 - Public Health and Safety

This DVD set retails for $425. I've used them once, with great success, and am willing to pass along to you for half price. $200 shipping included.

Please reply to this thread, or email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jonathan

Is there a date on the DVDs that indicates when they were published? I would like to find out if the DVDs NCSU now has for sale are the same version.

I have the full set of Environmental Engineering PE Review DVDs by North Carolina State University (NCSU) for sale.
To help you prepare for the Professional Engineering License Exam, North Carolina State University has created a series of DVD review sessions designed to acquaint you with the fundamental knowledge, concepts and equations you will need to pass the Environmental PE Exam. These sessions were developed from a series of Environmental Professional Engineering (PE) Exam Review seminars held recently on NC State’s Centennial Campus.

The DVD series includes all course notes, in slide format to follow along with the lectures in each model. Notes are saved as PDFs and easy to print for your review.

Five Modules of the NCSU PE Review lecture series; approximately 18 hrs of lectures!

Module 1 - Water Treatment Operations and Processes

Module 2 - Wastewater Systems

Module 3 - Solid Waste and Hazardous Materials

Module 4 - Air Quality Systems

Module 5 - Public Health and Safety

This DVD set retails for $425. I've used them once, with great success, and am willing to pass along to you for half price. $200 shipping included.

Please reply to this thread, or email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jonathan

Back