• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE Books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playful Engineer

Playful Engineer, P.E.
Reaction score
I have to following books for sale, I passed the Mechanical PE--HVAC on the first attempt and I used all of them. They were a great reference before and during the exam. I am located in NY.

Mechanical PE Sample Examination

Six Minute Solutions HVAC

Six Minute Solutions Thermal & Fluids

Six Minute Solutions Mechanical Systems & Materials

NCEES 2008 Mechanical Practice Exam, includes morning section + all three afternoon sections.

Cameron Hydraulic Data--------new( only used during the exam)

All books are in new/used condition.

$200 shipped for all of it.

I would prefer to ship this all as one unit to save post office visits and such. I'll ship via USPS media mail.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. I am selling all books together. No individual sale.

My email is [email protected]

Congrats on your passing!

I would be interested to buy this off of your hands but I don't need them all. Since you want to sell as a lot I can offer you $130. Let me know if you can do it. Thanks, Vlad

I have to following books for sale, I passed the Mechanical PE--HVAC on the first attempt and I used all of them. They were a great reference before and during the exam. I am located in NY.
Mechanical PE Sample Examination

Six Minute Solutions HVAC

Six Minute Solutions Thermal & Fluids

Six Minute Solutions Mechanical Systems & Materials

NCEES 2008 Mechanical Practice Exam, includes morning section + all three afternoon sections.

Cameron Hydraulic Data--------new( only used during the exam)

All books are in new/used condition.

$200 shipped for all of it.

I would prefer to ship this all as one unit to save post office visits and such. I'll ship via USPS media mail.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. I am selling all books together. No individual sale.

Back