McDonald's getting rid of items from menu

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) — McDonald's is getting rid of its Chicken Selects and Fruit & Walnut Salad and is considering the removal of Angus burgers.

The changeup comes as the world's biggest hamburger chain plans to step up the number of limited-time menu items in the year ahead.

Most recently, the chain introduced its Fish McBites. It plans to introduce McWrap chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and cucumber and a choice of three sauces later this year. The McWrap sandwiches will be larger than the chain's Snack Wraps.

http://news.yahoo.com/mcdonalds-getting-rid-items-menu-142655231--finance.html

I like KF's idea.

Seriously - Fish McBites? Who the hell walks into a McDonalds and thinks, "ah, yes, I'm in a seafood mood, surely this establishment has the freshest available!"?

Snick beat me to it. That's why they came up with the McFish.

Mickie D's needs to expand their 49 cent burgers from just Wednesday night. Of couse, the one buck McDouble is available at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took part in the fish fillet sandwich deal last friday and found it to be a penance for the rest of the day!!!

What happened to the McSkillet Burrito's???

They were covered up on the drive thru menu this morning with a sign that said "new menu item coming soon"

Both the steak and the sausage version were missing.

I almost never eat there but when I have to the chicken select strips were at least decent food, still fried chicken but it was actual pieces of chicken instead of chicken paste shaped into nugget form. Same goes for the Angus burgers, if I had to eat at a drive through those were at least decent options.

Back