Man caught having sex with pool raft

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
049120-015.jpg

HAMILTON —

Neighbors of a man repeatedly arrested for public indecency said they are alarmed by his behavior and hope he receives mental help.

Edwin Charles Tobergta III, 34, of Harmon Avenue, was arrested June 17 for allegedly stepping out his back door naked at about 1:20 p.m. June 15 and having “sexual relations with a rubber pool float,” according to a Hamilton police report.

Tobergta was indicted by a Butler County grand jury Wednesday for public indecency, a fifth-degree felony. If convicted, he faces 12 months behind bars.

Theresa Teague’s 10-year-old daughter was enjoying her new swimming pool June 15 when she ran back inside her house and said, “Edwin was doing something weird out there,” the Hamilton resident told the JournalNews Thursday.

Tobergta was caught in the sex act with an orange inflatable toy that Teague said a neighbor had put out for the trash.

Yes, there's more: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-pool-raft/nYk3Y/

You have to give him kudos for being green and finding a use for something that had been thrown away.

at first i thought they were going to be talking about one of those pool noodle flosting things since many of them are hollow on the inside...but then they said it was an inflatable pool toy

Is it bad that when I saw the title of this thread my first thought was "Hmmmmm, I haven't seen VT around in a while."

:D

Back