LSIT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had success in passing the PLS in California and then getting comity in other states? I'm a civil PE with an EIT and I believe I would qualify to take the CA PLS exam. Eventually I want to get the PLS in Massachusetts.

Thanks!

Has anyone had success in passing the PLS in California and then getting comity in other states? I'm a civil PE with an EIT and I believe I would qualify to take the CA PLS exam. Eventually I want to get the PLS in Massachusetts.
Thanks!
do you have a CA civil pe? I. Think the CA pe counts toward the LS because of the surveying portion of the pe exam. I might be mistaken, but the person to contact would be Ric Moore; he reviews the applications for the state.

I took it a while back (gosh 10 years already?) I wanted to have it under my belt in case I ever wanted to get the RLS,, the only RLS at my work all work for me so I dont know if they can sign off on my experience or not??

Back