Looking for graphics help!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I was looking to make some new banners to send out to the new (& old) supporting members and I realized I stink at photoshop.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make them and would be willing to do so?

One of the ones I saw on scubaboard looks like the one attached (obviously without the scuba theme)

Also was looking to get another engineerboards.com banner for the top of the page (for the mains skin its the one where the dark blue color is with no text there. I used to remember how to format an image to be the same color and size as that area so that when you place a banner image there, the background colors are the same and there isnt an overlap?

if you have any clue on how to do this and want to help let me know! Free lifetime supporting membership coming your way?

I tried to capture the spirit of EB.com here.

EB logo.jpg

(Just kidding - this is a copyrighted image, so please don't use! More importantly, it's not an NCEES-approved calculator.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just taught this to someone! Actually, I taught them 55378008. Only works on bank calculators though...calculator numbers have gotten too fancy for spelling.

Here's how it goes..

Dolly Parton bought a bra for 68 cents

But it was 222 small

Take that number, divide it by 8... And you get boob less.......

Lord it's fun to remember something from 4th grade!

Back