Insomnia thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
For those of us who sometimes are up into wee hours of the night because we can't sleep, have something on our mind, or in some cases are on baby duty here is a place to post.

I've been trying to fall asleep now for almost two hours. It's now 0225 EST. This sux

Ended up half-waking-up around 3:30 or so this morning, came into work 1/2 hour or so early.

Went to bed around 1030PM..woke up at 3.10AM but went back to sleep...woke up at 4.30AM. came in to work @ 6.15AM

Can you post even if it is only 10:30 PM? I mean, I've been up since 5AM prepping for a meeting tomorrow and working around the house. It *feels* like it is 2AM in the morning for me! Oh well. I will be eating crawfish etouffee in about 18 hours (something that isn't available to us yankees), so life is good.

Fighting with the SO, crickets that won't STFU, and a constant rattle coming from something in one of the AC vents. Yeah, this is going to be a long night.

You need to start chasing dinner with a bottle of NyQuil and a beer.

Back