• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I want to BUY Civil P.E. texts (Transportation Depth)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree

Reaction score
I want to purchase the following texts for my preparation in taking the P.E. this upcoming October:

- Thickness Design for Concrete Highway and Street Pavements. Portland Cement Association

- Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, Volume 1 and 2. AASHTO (4th Ed. 1993)

- The Asphalt Handbook, Manual MS-4. The Asphalt Institute (1989)

- Trip Generation. ITE. Latest version.

- Chelapati P.E. Civil License Review Workbook, 8th Ed. – Volume IV, Section 8.1, 8.2, and 9.1 – Highway Design and Highway Traffic (466 pages)

If you want to sell any of the texts listed above, please e-mail me at [email protected] . I can arrange for immediate payment via Paypal. Thank you, Jeremy

Chelapati P.E. Civil License Review Workbook, 8th Ed. – Volume IV, Section 8.1, 8.2, and 9.1 – Highway Design and Highway Traffic (466 pages)[email protected] to buy....pl send me an email if you have the book and sell it

Back