Holiday Shopping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the eb link for all my shopping last year. Hey, RG! The $300 in bunkable cots purchased in about a week is mine.

we are going to try and buy as much as we can from local businesses this year.

I had a 1tb hardrive on my list until last night. Went into Best Buy and they had one for 44$. Walmarts best black Friday deal was 49$.

Thanks CSB! (Which are the bunkable cots?)

Item Name

Product Link Conversion

Product Link Clicks

Items Ordered Through Product Links

All Other Items Ordered

Total Items Ordered

Items with orders
Automotive
CRC 05111 Single-Use MAF and Throttle Body Cleaner - Twin Pack N/A 0 0 1 1
Fram CA9898 Extra Guard Air FIlter N/A 0 0 1 1
NGK (3811) ILTR5A-13G Laser Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1 N/A 0 0 4 4
Permatex 81343 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 oz. Tube N/A 0 0 1 1
Other
#1 Rechargeable LED, 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE Money Back, FREE SHIPPING on the HIGH INTENSITY USB Rechargeable Bike Light with TWO FREE TAIL LIGHTS - M N/A 0 0 1 1
Etronic ® Security Lock M6 Self Coiling Resettable Combination Cable Lock, 6-Feet x 3/8-Inch N/A 0 0 1 1
Leg Shield | Superior Pant Strap for Biking | 1 unit (Neon Yellow with Reflective) N/A 0 0 1 1
OEM Tools 22887 5/8-Inch 3/8-Inch Drive Magnetic Spark Plug Socket N/A 0 0 1 1
SKS Rowdy Front and Rear Bicycle Fender Set (Black, 20-24 Inch) N/A 0 0 1 1
Sports & Outdoors
CAP Barbell Standard 1-Inch Spring Clip Collars, Pair N/A 0 0 1 1
CAP Barbell Standard Free Weight Plate, 1-Inch, 10-Pound, Gray N/A 0 0 4 4
CAP Barbell Strength Fitness FID Bench N/A 0 0 1 1
Champion Barbell 47 x 1-Inch Chrome E-Z Curl Bar N/A 0 0 1 1
Pro Iron Adjustable Dumbbells with Gloss Finish and Secure Fit Collars, 105 LBS Sets (Pair) N/A 0 0 1 1

I'm not claiming that lube. All the bike stuff, though, that's mine.

Bunkable cots:

0626.jpg

Starting a cult Husband got a wall tent of his own and we're outfitting it. It's a small tent, so for three of us to sleep in it, we need bunkable cots. I've chosen the ones with extensions, so that I don't have to inhale fart on the bottom bunk.

Starting a cult Husband got a wall tent of his own and we're outfitting it. It's a small tent, so for three of us to sleep in it, we need bunkable cots. I've chosen the ones with extensions, so that I don't have to inhale fart on the bottom bunk.
See, now I would have assumed you preferred to be on top. :dunno:

Back