Happy Birthday EB.com!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work that goes into this forum. Happy to be a supporting member here! :thumbs:

:happybday: :multiplespotting: :beerchug: :w00t:

Thanks to RG and the admin/mod team for all your hard work!

but yes the April date is correct, here is how my vision worked.. having been crudley banned from the Atlanta Falcons message board for stating that maybe Mike Vick should be benched for a QB that could throw, and looking for a place to spend my time, after taking the PE Exam and finding very little in terms of broad public outreach for wanna be PE's this site was created!

bonus question: anyone who can find a link to the original "free" forum site and post it here gets a free one year supporting membership with decal!

Ooohh, I SOOO want to post a link to Lemonparty that says "Here's the Link!", but not gonna do it.

Let's pretend I did and that many noobs were snared, and that it was funny.

Reminder to all, if VTE posts a link automatically assume it's to something described within the deeper searches of the urban dictionary...

I'm curious why this date was flagged as EB.com's "birthday". I think this has come up before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious why this date was flagged as EB.com's "birthday". I think this has come up before.

I guess that is why I created the thread seeing it on the calendar. But now that I think about it, I recall others referring the April date. Odd.

RW is the winner!

I cant remember my password though!

Check out who is in the banner McF.Tard !!! LOL

im gonna unlock the site later, some of that stuff is too funny not to poste..

who remembers gatormech_e ??

Back