Good websites for PE Stamps

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nightwing

Reaction score
Anyone have good websites for PE Stamps? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have good websites for PE Stamps? Thank you.
AcornSales, PEStamps, EngineerSeals... I read through this post from 2015 and checked those out. I ordered mine from PEStamps the other day. We'll see how it turns out.

I bought all of mine from engineerseals. Good customer service and the cheapest prices I looked at.

AcornSales, PEStamps, EngineerSeals... I read through this post from 2015 and checked those out. I ordered mine from PEStamps the other day. We'll see how it turns out.
Just checking to see how your experience was and if you liked your stamp?

Just checking to see how your experience was and if you liked your stamp?
I don't get to stamp anything for work so I've been stamping a bunch of random stuff... Books, Thank You cards, and even my cubicle walls and desk. haha! It worked out great. Maybe one day I'll get to stamp a report. We'll see.

I ordered my stamp and pocket embosser from Acorn recently.  Just got them in, and they work great.  Everything was correct.  Very happy.

I ordered from PE Stamps and their customer service was excellent. I needed something a little different done, and they jumped at it. 

Order last night, got the electronic this morning, and should have the stamp and embosser next week. 

Back