exam cafe

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaled_eid

Reaction score
Does any one advise about the best online exam review course ? is the net cafe by ppi2pass is the best for civil

Does any one advise about the best online exam review course ? is the net cafe by ppi2pass is the best for civil
School of PE is very good especially if you prefer to do it on weekends. Maybe too late though if you are doing it for next month's test. The online class started on Saturday. Good luck!

I used the exam cafe and printed out the problems (by copying and pasting into a word document)- they were very helpful and the most representative problems that I found to the actual exam! The construction section is pretty weak though- water resources examples were GREAT

I used the exam cafe and printed out the problems (by copying and pasting into a word document)- they were very helpful and the most representative problems that I found to the actual exam! The construction section is pretty weak though- water resources examples were GREAT
Thanks for that

Back