• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Environmental Engineering/Water Resources/Econ Reference Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt1992a

Reaction score
These are the additional reference materials I purchased for my second and successful attempt at the Environmental PE and my score increased by 10 points! I purchased them all brand new and they are still in excellent condition.

All prices include shipping.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested in any of these items.

1) Kaplan’s Environmental Engineering PE License Review, 2007. $75

2) Schneiter’s Environmental Engineering Solved Problems, 2nd ed., 2006. $40

3) Lin’s Water & Wastewater Calculations Manual, 2nd ed., 2007. $50

(FYI, all of the text in this book is also included in Lee & Lin's Handbook below.)

4) Lee & Lin’s Handbook of Environmental Engineering Calculations, 2nd ed., 2007. $100

5) Lindeburg’s Engineering Economic Analysis, 2001. $12

These are the additional reference materials I purchased for my second and successful attempt at the Environmental PE and my score increased by 10 points! I purchased them all brand new and they are still in excellent condition.
All prices include shipping.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested in any of these items.

1) Kaplan’s Environmental Engineering PE License Review, 2007. $75

2) Schneiter’s Environmental Engineering Solved Problems, 2nd ed., 2006. $40

(FYI, all of the text in this book is also included in Lee & Lin's Handbook below.)

4) Lee & Lin’s Handbook of Environmental Engineering Calculations, 2nd ed., 2007. $100

5) Lindeburg’s Engineering Economic Analysis, 2001. $12
These two books are still available:

These two books are still available:

I am interested in Handbook of Environmental Engineering Calculations. Is it available?

Back