Engineer I

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intech

Reaction score
Job ID: JE460000070

Position Title = Engineer I

Education Required = Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or related field) from a four year college or university; or four years

related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.

Experience Required = 0

Position Description = A major supplier of oil & gas equipment and services is seeking an Engineer I.

Job Summary

Responsible for product design and development to comply with customer requirements and established industry and

company standards.

Functional Roles, Responsibilities and Essential Duties

Comply with, all safety, health, environmental and quality Management System requirements, policies and procedures

relevant to the position.

Perform normal engineering tasks such as preparing drawings, EDC’s, specifications, engineering calculations and

procedures under the supervision of a higher level Engineer.

Interpret customer requirements and apply industry and company standards to provide product design and

documentation.

Assist in the development of new or improved products to meet new or changing market and/or company

requirements.

Consult with other departments on designs, problems and questions.

Must have working knowledge of Design Documentation Development, Control & Record Keeping; Product Design; API, ISO and NACE Industry Standards; Basic Stress Analysis; Design Verification (Calculations) and Validation

Job Location = Houston, TX

To apply: http://www.intech.net/Submit_Resume.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back