EET October 2019 - Construction Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcuevas

Reaction score
I have a question for those that took EET depth review class. I registered for the on-demand Construction Depth and I was wondering if we get practice test.  I registered for the webinar breath portion and it seems I got more "test" problems in my binder. So my question, for those that are taking the Webinar Depth, did you received like a test portion at the end of each subject?

TIA

I am taking Civil Breadth and Construction Depth On-Demand (so April 2019 session) and I have practice tests and/or practice problems at the end of each section so far. I'm assuming it's the same for the live Webinar.

For the webinar version of the depth, they provide a mid term sample exam of 20 questions and then a full 40 question practice exam at the end of course. 

For on demand it may be in 1 of the folders, or they may email it the same time the webinar students get it. 

You should email them directly to confirm the timing of the sample exams. 

I am taking Civil Breadth and Construction Depth On-Demand (so April 2019 session) and I have practice tests and/or practice problems at the end of each section so far. I'm assuming it's the same for the live Webinar.
I have the sample test for the breath at the end of each section but I do not get them for the depth.

For the webinar version of the depth, they provide a mid term sample exam of 20 questions and then a full 40 question practice exam at the end of course. 

For on demand it may be in 1 of the folders, or they may email it the same time the webinar students get it. 

You should email them directly to confirm the timing of the sample exams. 
oh ok, so maybe this is the case. I will contact for the timing of the exams . Thank you

@vcuevas I checked my Construction Depth binder and I only see practice problems at the end of each section. I remember asking about the mid term and final and I was told the same thing that you were told.

Back