EET Course for Tranportaion

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiMeowToby

Reaction score
If you are going to take the PE Civil Transportation exam, and you are comparing review courses on the market, sign up for EET!

I went through the same hesitation a few months ago, and I'm really glad that I chose EET in the end, which I believe is the main contributor to my score (91%) in the April 2019 exam. 

The other leading review classes perhaps all have a good AM portation, but EET definately has the best Transportation review class. The other reason that I really liked EET is they send you 2 binders, one for AM and one for PM, that's it. With these 2 binders. I was able to answer 90% of both the AM and PM exam questions with confidence. This is a huge deal because you won't waste time going through all the books you have..  I also have materials from Test Masters and School of PE from my coworkers, and Test Masters has 7 (big) binders which is intimidating. 

The instructor for transpo. course, Samir, is also great and responses to your questions really quickly. 

Good luck! 

If you are going to take the PE Civil Transportation exam, and you are comparing review courses on the market, sign up for EET!

I went through the same hesitation a few months ago, and I'm really glad that I chose EET in the end, which I believe is the main contributor to my score (91%) in the April 2019 exam. 

The other leading review classes perhaps all have a good AM portation, but EET definately has the best Transportation review class. The other reason that I really liked EET is they send you 2 binders, one for AM and one for PM, that's it. With these 2 binders. I was able to answer 90% of both the AM and PM exam questions with confidence. This is a huge deal because you won't waste time going through all the books you have..  I also have materials from Test Masters and School of PE from my coworkers, and Test Masters has 7 (big) binders which is intimidating. 

The instructor for transpo. course, Samir, is also great and responses to your questions really quickly. 

Good luck! 
I agree.. I took them this past Spring for transportation and passed also. Best decision I ever made!

I agree 100%. EET is the best review class. I took both FE and PE Transportation depth On demand class with EET. I passed both exam on first trial. For the PE exam they will send you two binders one for breadth and one for depth. The simulation exam and all the problems are aligned with the PE exam. 

Back