EET Course (Civil PE, Transportation Depth) - for April 2019 exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fefe488

Reaction score
Anyone taking EET course for the Civil PE (Transportation Depth)? I'm taking the on demand version because I wanted to give myself a bit more time. Perhaps those who are taking EET can exchange emails for any questions/help throughout the course of preparing for the exam.

Anyone taking EET course for the Civil PE (Transportation Depth)? I'm taking the on demand version because I wanted to give myself a bit more time. Perhaps those who are taking EET can exchange emails for any questions/help throughout the course of preparing for the exam.
I did it this past Spring.... best decision I ever made because I passed. If you have current access to the OnDemand portion, I suspect I possibly may get an email from you..either way... best of luck! 

Samir and Nazrul are the best.  I took the EET class and I have taken the school of PE in the past.  I passed the PE construction exam this time because of EET professors and teaching materials.  EET has real simulation exam similar to the PE exam which helps to prepare for the actual exam.  School of PE doesn't have simulation exam at the end and their PM portion is not detailed when compared to EET. I highly recommend EET class.

Hi, how is the EET Structure depth? I registered for Oct. PE.

Thanks
Talking to people on this forum and from what I read it's the best value depth class.

I used a friends old notes the first time I took it and failed. Signed up for EET and passed.

Back