• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EE Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveR

Reaction score
BOOKS:

C.V. Chelapati Review Manual, Volume 1 - $75 shipped ($90 new) - very good book. Search for Chelapati on this forum...it has had some very good reviews. I used this extensively and it really helped. Lots of information. I passed the first time I took the exam.

======================

VIDEOS:

IEEE PE Review Materials - $350 shipped, this is part of a set that is around $700 new I believe, and it includes the following:

IEEE PE Review: Machinery and Applications Video Tutorial Course - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Transmission and Distribution - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Electronics Review Video CD

I bought a VCR for $10 from a pawn shop, then sold it back for $5 when I was done. My dog chewed the corner of one of the VCR tape boxes, other than that everything is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve R.,

I am interested in the C.V. Chelapati Review Manual that you no longer need. How is the best way to handle a transaction? [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOKS:

C.V. Chelapati Review Manual, Volume 1 - $75 shipped ($90 new) - very good book. Search for Chelapati on this forum...it has had some very good reviews. I used this extensively and it really helped. Lots of information. I passed the first time I took the exam.

======================

VIDEOS:

IEEE PE Review Materials - $350 shipped, this is part of a set that is around $700 new I believe, and it includes the following:

IEEE PE Review: Machinery and Applications Video Tutorial Course - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Transmission and Distribution - presentation notes book and two VCR tapes

IEEE PE Review: Electronics Review Video CD

I bought a VCR for $10 from a pawn shop, then sold it back for $5 when I was done. My dog chewed the corner of one of the VCR tape boxes, other than that everything is fine.

------------

Is the book still available ? Is this the Power book.

Did you take the new format exam in the last April 09 ?

I plan to take Power as my option? Will the book help or some? Does the book include electronics and also Power or just Power ?

Back