EB.COM Decal

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Okay peeps, several of you asked if we had eb.com propaganda to sell..... well here is our first stab at providing retail services:

Thanks to YMZ_PE for coming up with the decal design and she will receive the 1st ever Lifetime Membership from here..

Here is what you can "purchase" at the STORE Tab at the top of the forum:

EB_logo-big.jpg

truth be told,and this inlcudes a .50 cent stamp, I'm netting about .75 cents on each one so dont kill me on the price ($4.00)

These are free by the way with a supporting membership ;)

Okay peeps, several of you asked if we had eb.com propaganda to sell..... well here is our first stab at providing retail services:

Thanks to YMZ_PE for coming up with the decal design and she will receive the 1st ever Lifetime Membership from here..

Here is what you can "purchase" at the STORE Tab at the top of the forum:

EB_logo-big.jpg

truth be told,and this inlcudes a .50 cent stamp, I'm netting about .75 cents on each one so dont kill me on the price ($4.00)

These are free by the way with a supporting membership ;)
As a supporting member ... how do I sign up for the decal?

Thanks

Knightfox, I got your PM and yours is in the mail today!

Any other supporting members send me your address via PM if you want one..

BUMP

I have 20 of these left! I would like to order some more but would like to sell the rest first!

Also if your a recent or older Suporting Member and never got one PM me your address...

Thanks!

Need to order up a new pair since the car is getting repainted!

Back